[sldev] Re: [JIRA] Created: (VWR-4794) Babble loop for voice visualization

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Mon Feb 11 18:01:45 PST 2008

On 2/11/08 10:49 AM, Mike Monkowski wrote:
> I've added a "New Feature" to the JIRA with the patch files, but I
> can't figure out how to mark it as "Patch Attached."  I know how to do
> it for bugs, but that option doesn't seem to be available for
> features.  I know that reports with patches get more attention than
> those without.  Anyone know how to do it?
Yeah, it's under the "Advanced" tab as you're filing/editing the issue.
I tucked away several of the oft-misused fields into that tab when I
reconfigured things in December.

> Also, do "New Feature" reports get triaged?  What's the route to
> getting them incorporated into the official release?  (The Linden
> contribution agreement is in the mail.)  At one time this was one of
> the "Linden Lab Bounties,"
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Talk:Linden_Lab_Bounties so I expect
> someone might be interested in it.

Patches generally show up on the Monday triage list, and any feature
that has a patch associated with it is a welcome agenda item for the
open source meeting on Thursday, as well.
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Source_Meeting/Agenda

Rob