[sldev] realXtend

adam at gwala.net adam at gwala.net
Sat Feb 16 09:19:28 PST 2008

They are setting up their SVN server at the moment, but if you email them
they are giving it out.

At the moment they are in the process of committing all the server code
into a branch on the opensim repository, client code is going up on a SVN
server on realxtend.org - I think their intent is to get that all cleaned
up and working properly by friday next week (hopefully sooner.) -- the
company behind RealXtend is still fairly new to open source, but they do
seem /very/ committed to working with the community from my personal chats
with them.

I'll see if I can prod them for a source bundle on their website though, as
it's probably something that's required until SVN is up.

Adam