[sldev] Client FPS & LLQuaternions

Dave Parks davep at lindenlab.com
Mon Feb 18 18:33:43 PST 2008

Use the fast timers to see where your frame time is going
(client->consoles->fast timers).

The performance hit on opening the communicate window is probably a bug
Phoenix and I found a little while ago that Richard fixed.  It's snaking
through QA now.  Basically, we were doing an O(N^3) operation on the
members of a group while in a group chat.

As for the mouselook FPS gain, I've not seen it myself.  Do you have
flexi hair?