[sldev] [VWR] bone without position - on PowerPC

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:35:18 PST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 11:23 PM,  <alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

Hi Alissa,

Ah i think this is it! Yes they do indeed have a locale that uses ,
(comma) as a decimal delimiter.

> - Let the user to run the viewer under LANG=en_US.UTF-8, or

In progress now.

> - You run the viewer under LANG=de_DE.UTF-8

Confirmed this fails for me with the same error.

Is there a *safe* fscanf that can be used in this situation? as the
xml files are indeed fixed locale so it makes no sense to process them
with a variable locale at all. Should we be switching locale with a
setlocale("POSIX") or setlocale("C") (infact just setlocale() does the
same thing), for the config files then ensuring the users locale is
returned for all UI related business?

Thanks

Robin