[sldev] 1.19.0 RC3 source?

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 22 21:31:30 PST 2008

Yup! It's on its way. I'm pushing a batch of all releases tomorrow.

I held exports this week while we were reviewing licenses on a lot of
files which were more restrictive than they needed to be, falsely
indicating they were internal and not for public use. Once that's
fully clear in all branches, it's to be done.