[sldev] Re: [VWR] change an object?

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:58:49 PST 2008

Once again, here's something that does work.

LLVolumeParams params;
LLProfileParams *profileparams;
LLPathParams *pathparams;
profileparams = &params.getProfileParams();
pathparams = &params.getPathParams();
profileparams->setCurveType( LL_PCODE_PROFILE_CIRCLE);
pathparams->setCurveType( LL_PCODE_PATH_LINE);
object->updateVolume( params);

My last example didn't show the declaration, but I had profileparams not a
pointer, so my copy was in no way associated with the volume params. Not
sure how that ever worked, but it must have been a default behavior that
just looked like it worked for the change I was attemtping.

We'll see if this still works tomorrow.

Sigh.