[sldev] Worn Items/Objects

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jan 7 10:21:56 PST 2008

alexander treptow wrote:
> Hi,
> does anyone know how to render only the worn objects of my avatar.
> It maybe works by comparing the inventory items with the object list,
> but i dont know where to set.
>
> Anybody has any idea how to?
>
> a second question:
> how can i only draw my own eyes or are eyes the same as items that could
> be worn?

I'm not sure what you mean by "render only the worn objects of my
avatar."  Do you mean to not render those of any other avatar? Or not
render objects that are not worn by any avatar?  Or not render the
avatar, just its worn objects?  Or ...?

Regarding Eyes:  If you go to Edit->Appearance->Eyes and click on the
Iris image, you get the opportunity to use your own texture.

Mike