[sldev] Roadmap: 1.19.0 Viewer

Nik Radford nik at terminaldischarge.net
Tue Jan 8 12:42:45 PST 2008

Hmm

Personally in my opinion, you should be able to select which groups auto
join you to their chat sessions.

For example,
I may want my personal friends group (ABC) to automatically join me when a
friend speaks into it.
But not XYZ group that has people spamming the group chat constantly.

So I tick the Do not auto join chat (meaning do not get added to the session
when someone talks into it) next to XYZ group
(In my opinion defaut should be autojoin, so that it mimicks current
behavoir)

However, as it doesn't do that and from what I've understood it does what
jason said below.

I am a little worried.