[sldev] Roadmap: 1.19.0 Viewer

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:22:55 PST 2008

>> On 2008-01-08, at 14:53, Nik Radford wrote:
>>> With my idea, the ticks would be persistant (It'd need to be server
>>> side value, so best to make it persistant).
>>

>> Why would it need to be server side?
>

> Ideally it should persist with your avatar if you logon from
> another computer.

Indeed, and so should things like the busy message, but they're
currently stored in per-account files in the client configuration
directory.

So, unless I'm missing something... ideally it should be on the
server, but it doesn't need to be. It could be prototyped in an open
source client, for example.