[sldev] Re: [VWR] summary of VWR-4021 discussion from 2008-01-08 AWGroupies meeting & general ho

Dr Scofield hud at zurich.ibm.com
Thu Jan 10 08:11:48 PST 2008

Argent Stonecutter wrote:
> On 2008-01-10, at 03:10, Robin Cornelius wrote:
>> Can i clarify which of the points you referrer to. There are a couple
>> raised in that JIRA, one gives a legacylogin option for opensim etc
>> grids (and thats what th patch does) and this is a temporary
>> workaround for opensim really. My preferred solution is in the
>> comments and that is for the authentication webpage to return the
>> loginuri to use on the next stage of login.
>
> You mean it doesn't????
>
> I thought the Lindens had already specified that submitting the form
> would return a redirect to the login URI.
no. it doesn't. it currently returns
secondlife:///app/login?...&web_login_key=....
no indication about grid login URI. that's what this discussion is about.

    cheers,
    dr scofield

--
dr dirk husemann, pervasive computing, ibm zurich research lab
--- hud at zurich.ibm.com --- +41 44 724 8573 --- SL: dr scofield