[sldev] Linden Lab Viewer Release Roadmap - 2007-01-14

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:27:57 PST 2008

On 2008-01-14, at 19:44, Ryan Williams (Which) wrote:
> Argent Stonecutter wrote:
>> On 2008-01-14, at 18:42, Joshua Bell wrote:
>>> * Age verification viewer side (was in 1.18.6)
>>

>> What do you mean by this? I thought that this was NOT going to be
>> in the
>> final viewer.
>

> Are you perhaps confusing viewer auth (which was recently announced to
> not be in 1.19) with age verification (which has had no announcements
> recently)?

No.

In the KB it was explicitly stated that there would be no reference
to age verification in the viewer. After it showed up in partial
form, there was a spirited discussion in the blog and in Jira
followed by an announcement that the KB article was correct and there
would be no notification of age verification in the viewer.