[sldev] Requiring login on wiki.secondlife.com (Re: Open development of the Webmap API)

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:20:36 PST 2008

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with rob on this one
that for multiple reasons including licensing and to reasonbly prevent
spamming (spam and vandalism is nonexistent on the wiki) it's a small price
to pay for discussions.  Since LL does seem to be spinning off the open
source discussions onto opengrid maybe an opengrid wiki solely about open
source with it's own database of content and users unlinked from the rest of
the logins (like the opengrid page is more or less unlinked to anything else
in SL although it's mentioned on the main webpage) would be a good idea.

-G.W.