[sldev] simulate a sim restart

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:11:12 PST 2008

Thanks for the suggestion. It was quite easy to build and install.
Surprising how small it is.

I was able to test being booted, and was a bit surprised that I was
gracefully disconnected in the same way I'm normally gracefully
disconnected, but I was unable to reproduce the crash. Hopefully my
exit-to-restart-script will work now regardless the cause of the crash. On
my home-hosted sim I was also unable to test automatic recognition of
AvatarMoved, but might try that out on a multi-region open grid.

Thanks.