[sldev] Building a debug build in VS2005

Thomas Rowland tom at cornish-pasty.com
Fri Jan 25 09:48:00 PST 2008

Its been a long time since I have even bothered to pay much attention to the
mails I get from the list let alone download and compile a source release
and to be honest I cant be bothering with the mess that is the viewer source
and compiling it with vc8 just now.
Back in June 07 there are a handful of emails regarding the debug in vc8 of
1.17.2.0, which I managed to get working. I had to disable llmozlib back
then. Also I added to Linker\Input\Ignore in the newview properties, putting
in msvcrt and libcmt. Perhaps that and the archive for June 2007 is help.