[sldev] Which code drop to build on Windows with VS 2005 Express?

Philippe Bossut pbossut at kei.com
Sat Jan 26 14:21:14 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks Dzonatas for answering so quickly. It's nice to feel welcome
even with the silliest question :)

On Jan 25, 2008, at 9:27 PM, Dzonatas wrote:
> Sounds like your using the project files. You'll probably have to
> put the built files into one directory or set your env variables.

Yes, I am using the project files. Your point about them being
outdated might be the reason of my problems.

I'll give a spin to using SCons builder as you are since it worked
for you. If that failed, I'll try checking out more recent project
files from svn.

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers,
- Philippe