[sldev] SLEDcc Meeting Today @ 1PM SLT

Chris Collins chris.collins at uc.edu
Tue Jul 8 12:40:20 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Reminder:  Please join the SLEDcc planning meeting today at 1PM SLT
in our temporary home in the Chilbo
sim:
<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chilbo/167/129/109>http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chilbo/167/129/109

We will have a map of the facilities layout of the conference space
in Tampa, ask for your feedback on The Sleddies voting kiosks,
distribute posters, banners and other objects that you can put up to
help spread the word about SLEDcc08 at your own in-world locations,
and help answer any questions you may have about the conference.

We especially hope anyone who already has or who might want to
volunteer for either the Tampa or in-world SLEDcc08 will join us, as
we have a number of positions left to fill!  See
http://sledcc.wikispaces.com/Volunteer+Opportunities for more information.

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

- Chris/Fleep

Chris Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
Co-Chair, Second Life Education Community Conference 2008
Member of the Second Life Community Convention 2008
<http://sledcc.wikispaces.com>http://sledcc.wikispaces.com
<mailto:sledcc at gmail.com>sledcc08 at googlegroups.com