[sldev] [AWG] Zero Linden office hours discussion on ineroperability

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 19:02:02 PDT 2008

Tess Linden, Director of Studio Icehouse, will be guest-hosting Zero's
office hours Thursday, 8:30 AM SLT.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Grasmere/163/111/27/?title=Linden%20Village

The topic will be:

'"The Interoperable Experience" and how that will change as we move
forward with the Beta.'

For those that missed it, Linden Lab and IBM did a successful demo of a
TP from the SL beta grid  to OpenSim. Zha Ewry  told me she did 20 round
trips (10?) to make sure it worked both ways.

http://blog.secondlife.com/2008/07/08/ibm-linden-lab-interoperability-announcement/

So, I'd expect tomorrow's office hours to be in the context of that demo.

Lawson