[sldev] Google data exchange format

Jordi Polo mumismo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:56:51 PDT 2008

Protocol buffers compared with JSON should be much faster and much compact.
I guess the closest thing is ASN1, but the Google proposal seem much simpler
(or may I say more ad-hoc).
What I am not sure how it compares with is Thrift (
http://developers.facebook.com/thrift/ ). It seems mostly the same.

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST