[sldev] IJIRA and PJIRA

JB Kraft kwerks.sl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:26:02 PDT 2008

> a) some Linden's admitting that they don't track PJIRA even for their own
> development areas (i.e. waiting until things get imported)

FWIW, this particularly has held me back from spending more time with the
code. I have no idea if what I would like to work on makes any sense in the
big picture or who to contact about the sense of it and ultimately, why
bother working on something if it will just be ignored or is already being
done? It would be most excellent to have a view of the inside. Maybe just
read-only and for people who have submitted patches? Just a thought.