[sldev] Re: New Sculpty Features

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 13:00:06 PDT 2008

As long as work is being done of this nature, could we get flags to
rotate maps too?

For instance I have maps where I would flip it around so the Y
coordinates of the map alter the Z coordiates of the prim, and vice
versa (in this case the X coordiates would stay the same). Or is there
some simple thing that would allow this that I'm missing?