[sldev] [AWG] Pyogp + Enus Linden Office Hours on Fridays

Christian Scholz / Tao Takashi (SL) tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:02:10 PDT 2008

Hi!

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Lawson English <lenglish5 at cox.net> wrote:
> The pyogp meeting on Friday at 9:30AM SLT morphs into Enus Linden's Office
> Hours at 10AM SLT. It will be held at Enus Linden's Clubhouse instead of
> Infinity's office.
>
> Topics: Pyogp (planning and various discussion), QA related issues, etc
>
> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Longfellow/99/97/28
>
> This first week, Tao T (Christian Scholz) will talk about ZCA (Zope
> Component Architecture) and how it will be used in pyogp.

I would like to add that I don't want to do an introduction but more
or less answer questions about it.
So this is mainly geared towards people who want to contribute to the
project, have read my tutorial and have questions about it. I would
like to keep this strict in this scope in order to have a useful
outcome for those interested.
So if you want to join pyogp and haven't read the tutorial on ZCA
please do so now:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Pyogp/Client_Lib/Development/Zope

(we need to rename this page later as it's not about Zope and might be
confusing as Zope is the whole application server while ZCA is just a
small part which was developed by the Zope team but is useful outside
it's original context)

-- Tao

--
Christian Scholz