[sldev] LLImageGL::createGLTexture failed to make texture

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 01:01:53 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Suzhanna Rossini
<suzhanna.rossini at balsaestates.com> wrote:

> Actually, none. I use the shortcut created be the installer, and it doesn't
> add anything to the command line, it's only the .exe file. Just to test, I
> added my "normal" command line so it contains this "C:\Program Files
> (x86)\SecondLifeMyBuild\SecondLife.exe" -set SystemLanguage en-us
> But that didn't make any difference.

Jumping head first and a bit late here ;-)

What context is the error in the log appearing, i mean at what point,
what messages are directly before. I'm just trying to see where in the
startup it is occurring.

My guess is that the viewer is not finding the default artwork files
due to some misconfiguration in the VS environment. I know the viewer
will blow this way if certain artwork is missing.

Robin