[sldev] Setting up source version control, for beginners?

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:14:01 PDT 2008

If you use Eclipse, you can repackage the program with Subversive
streamlined in.  Eclipse is great for developing in Java and has support for
versioning built-in and more.

If you want to know more, or if you are not sure how to work with Eclipse,
etc, just email me offlist.  Got to keep this list concentrated on SL
development. ;-)

Ricky