[sldev] Compile problem on Mac

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Mon Jul 28 07:51:00 PDT 2008

The instructions at the CMake URL are incomplete. We're beginning to
consolidate and squash these branched versions of the build
documentation now that the viewer RC branch is about to be based off
of a cmake branch. The old main instruction page includes the fmod
download and copy step:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Compiling_the_viewer_(Mac_OS_X)

Additionally, if you're working off of interop, you may need to
convert the downloaded fmod libraries into a universal library. You
can find help for that here:
https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/sldev/2008-July/011067.html

The above will go into the wiki as well if that's necessary at the
point where the new viewer RC branches. I'm asking the cmake guys if
we can automate that.