[sldev] Physical Object Prim Limitation

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:17:32 PDT 2008

Limiting to just one prim can be too much though.  I and the team I work
with are designing and building some really fun boats and spaceships, some
of which are bigger than 10m on a side.  Also, some designers might like a
non-basic-prim shaped physics volume.  Because of these conditions, I would
put my thoughts to the original suggestion made by Thordain.

Good ideas though!
Ricky

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com