[sldev] GPL violation?

Tony anthonyrbundy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:31:17 PDT 2008

Could someone explain to me why this violates GPL?

I'm not saying that something like this doesn't go against some other
rules (like TOS or community standards), and I'm definitely not
supporting it as a product,  but I'm not sure why it was brought up as a
GPL violation?
As long as any modifications they make are available for the original
source (for free), and that the source of their product is available
when requested, isn't it following GPL?
I only bring it up because I want to understand GPL a bit better.

Tony