[sldev] CMake project merged to release branch!

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:46:32 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Soft <soft at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> Please speak up as you find issues with Linux or other Windows build
> platforms. The cmake release merge marks the point where we -do- start
> paying close attention to VS2005 and VS2008 builds as well, so if
> you've been holding back...

As at r88840/r605

We still have a reference to :-

if (WINDOWS)
    add_subdirectory(copy_win_scripts)
endif (WINDOWS)

in indra/CMakeLists.txt

And no empty folder or flags around the check so its a cmake fail.

and VSTool.exe is still not adjusting the projects, same error as before.

Running a patch build (VC 2008) of all the possible options to see
what comes out the other end...

Robin