[sldev] CMake project merged to release branch!

Bruce Tong tongb at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 3 17:01:09 PDT 2008

I'm pulling down the .zip files containing the source to a Windows box
and I don't find the develop.py script. I don't see it in the TAR
balls on my Linux box either, though I pulled them down last week.

I'm guessing the CMake support is something I'm only going to find
pulling source from SVN right now, or am I just blind? I've looked
around the source folders and re-read a dozen wiki pages and I must be
missing something.

--
Bruce Tong
Software Engineer