[sldev] Cache speed experiment & results...

Alex Dailey alex at lindenlab.com
Wed Jun 4 11:44:06 PDT 2008

A humorous side note to this. The distribution of uuid's is so random
and there is so much 'space' between values, that Cory et al. joked
about putting phony assets in the early range, ...0000000, 0000001 that
rezz'ed signs saying things like, "Give up now!" and "Abandon your quest
or despair!" for people who tried to guess asset_id's starting from the
beginning of the uuid range.