[sldev] RevokePermissions

Brandon Lockaby gbrandon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:12:35 PDT 2008

In some cases, I think it'd be good enough to just have a menu option like
Tools > Revoke Permissions (or Advanced?) for now.  Like if you gave
someone's attachment permission to play animations and they abused it, you
could just select it and then hit that menu option

The server-side list is an interesting idea, wonder if that's perhaps what
it was waiting on?