[sldev] Compiling release svn (r616) - linux-crash-logger link error

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:30:45 PDT 2008

Ok, I am trying to compile the latest from SVN in a 32 bit chroot on my 64
bit Gentoo desktop.  I was able to compile the cmake-8 branch a while ago
(with a patch I made to one of the files) so I think I have all the
requirements in place...  Maybe.  This chroot is the first I have ever made!
:D

Here is the error thrown:

Linking CXX executable linux-crash-logger
/home/ricky/sl_development/linden/indra/../libraries/i686-linux/lib_release_client/
libpangoft2-1.0.so: undefined reference to `FT_Realloc'
/home/ricky/sl_development/linden/indra/../libraries/i686-linux/lib_release_client/
libpangoft2-1.0.so: undefined reference to `FT_Alloc'
/home/ricky/sl_development/linden/indra/../libraries/i686-linux/lib_release_client/
libpangoft2-1.0.so: undefined reference to `FT_Free'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [linux_crash_logger/linux-crash-logger] Error 1
make[1]: *** [linux_crash_logger/CMakeFiles/linux-crash-logger.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any ideas on what I am missing?  I looked through JIRA to see if anythign
had been reported, and I've been monitoring this list and heard nothing, so
it very well might just be me... :)

If there is a missing dependency, could the cmake script check for it?  Or
would that be better done by the person/script doing the compiling?

Thanks for the info!
Cron Stardust