[sldev] Linden Lab is accepting outside contribution (Re: Cache politics: performance vs obfuscation)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Mon Jun 9 10:13:40 PDT 2008

On 6/9/08 1:55 AM, Jason Giglio wrote:
> Linden Lab is not accepting *any* outside contributions currently.

This is false.  We are accepting outside contribution.

We are trying to stay focused on stability issues right now, so that's
where you're most likely to see us quickly take your patches.  I can see
where earlier statements on this list might lead one to believe that
we're not taking contribution, but such statements do not represent the
consensus view.

Rob