Hubris, was Re: [sldev] Cache politics: performance vs obfuscation

Dante Tucker danteferret at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:38:57 PDT 2008

Now don't forget everything here is just opinion. The ultimate decision of
what happens with the client is up to Linden Labs. My point is they will
listen to everyone before making a decision, not just the few that rant here
in this list. We look at things from a technical perspective, others will
argue a different perspective. And in the end LL will take all into account.
It's a balance really, no reason to get mad.