Hubris, was Re: [sldev] Cache politics: performance vs obfuscation

Brandon Lockaby gbrandon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:12:12 PDT 2008

I think in the end we're just gonna see more tools that make it as easy to
copy things as people want it to be.  In that case it won't matter what kind
of cache this viewer uses.  I think if that doesn't happen it would be a
result of SL falling out of favor as the world wide VW platform, or
remaining what it is until a more robust one comes along.  In summary, I
believe if SL is successful, we will see tools come along that make these
cache security decisions pointless.