[sldev] Open Grid Identifier Notation draft proposal

JB Kraft kwerks.sl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:08:04 PDT 2008

This is something, XML wise, I was trying to nudge the viewer toward with
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-7531. LL (Mani) felt LLSD was the
better course specifically. I remain dubious to that format myself but
updated the patch nonetheless to accommodate. I realize it not specific to
the grid notation format in this thread but just thought I'd mention it here
in case someone wants to comment there as there is some overlap.

regards
JB