[sldev] How to google only the most current svn file versions?

Dale Mahalko dmahalko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 21:03:30 PDT 2008

Well, I'm starting to do some lightweight code-hacking, mostly probing
of the viewer source for all references to the VFS, which I'll then
add to the wiki in case a real programmer should ever want to gut the
VFS out and replace it with a huge, fast, XOR'd folder-based storage.

Current Google search terms:
site:http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/browser/release/  vfs

This alas shows every possible file revision, and I don't want to dig
through all 1090 hits and hundreds of versions of the same files.

Trying to include -"rev=" in the search terms so as to exclude the revisions...

svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/browser/release/indra/llvfs/llvfile.h?rev=173

...just gives no results at all.

What can I do to narrow this source-searching to the current fileset only?

- Scalar Tardis / Dale Mahalko