[sldev] Cache politics: performance vs obfuscation

Strife Onizuka blindwanderer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:26:55 PDT 2008

*cough* well it is new and hasn't been accepted as a standard as of
yet, should be only a matter of time before we see third party
libraries. Assuming we can get proper rendering support for JPEG XR,
it would reduce posterization and color washout (which would be cool).
I was more thinking of this as something to keep an eye on for the
long term. I totally agree that for the short term it's not feasible.

Strife