[sldev] [ANN]{AWG]{PYOGP] Virtual Worlds Open Grid Protocol testing library in Python

Christian Scholz / Tao Takashi (SL) tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 24 06:42:48 PDT 2008

Hi!

As my proposal was to use the Zope Component Architecture for this
library and I also started to implement things with it I wanted to
write a little introduction into this way of working and here it is:

http://mrtopf.de/blog/an-introduction-to-the-zope-component-architecture/

I did this a little bit in a hurry (and still need to document how I
used this in pyogp) but I hope it's understandable. See it as work in
progress.

cheers,

Tao

--