[sldev] Call for Papers: SLCC08 Open Source Track

Jason Giglio gigstaggart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:00:00 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone.

SLCC 08 is fast approaching.  This year we will have a dedicated Open
Source mini-track.

The plan for most of the track is panels with heavy audience
participation, however we will have some limited time for demonstrations
or short presentations.

Powerpoint style presentations are forbidden.  I hate them.

Please let me know if you have a new and compelling open source
technology related to Second Life that you would like to present at SLCC 08.

All proposals should be in before July 1.

SLCC 08 is September 5-7 in Tampa FL.