[sldev] Compiling/VS2003: 1.19.1.4 link.exe Build non-errors?

Dale Mahalko dmahalko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:21:58 PDT 2008

I've applied the two hacks to 1.19.1.4 discussed in SLDev and which
I've added to the wiki:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Common_compilation_problems
 C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h'
 C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch

I am left with four linking errors that don't seem to be errors:

"win_crash_logger" error result returned from 'link.exe'.
"win_updater" error result returned from 'link.exe'.
"test" error result returned from 'link.exe'.
"newview" error result returned from 'link.exe'.

This appears for "debug" and "ReleaseNoOpt". Haven't tried the other one yet.

I am not seeing this mentioned in the wiki, so I don't see what to do next.

- Scalar Tardis / Dale Mahalko