[sldev] Scripting projects priority survey

Christian Scholz / Tao Takashi (SL) tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:39:17 PDT 2008

Hi!

I wonder if everybody knows what those questions are about (like
scheduling or collection classes). I talked to some Lindens and think
I know a little bit about the background regarding scheduling and
ressource limits (at least I have an idea) but maybe this can be
elaborated upon a little bit on what that means and what collection
classes are (not everybody is a C# programmer).

Besides that I would like to be able to use any language which can
produce an mono compatible output (I guess Python fits in there? :-) )
but the upload needs to be done via some webservice or client api.
Only if it's really easy to press a button in your editor and it gets
stored under some id/name on LL's servers and I can refer to it from
within an object it IMHO makes sense and is somewhat comfortable. It
also might open up the opportunity to do version control and
collaborative development easier.

Thanks for the survey! :-)

-- Tao

--