[sldev] realXtend new release coming this Friday

Jani Pirkola jpirkola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:29:42 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I am proud to announce that we will release realXtend viewer 0.3 (based on
SL Viewer) and realXtend server 0.3 (based on OpenSim) versions this Friday.

Check our web site at www.realxtend.org for cool new videos and to get idea
of the new features!

We will merge code from the latest SL Viewer during August, and we will also
have steady monthly releases starting from the end of August. The server is
now based on a quite new version of OpenSim.
realXtend viewer can still be used to go to Second Life, and one of the new
features is the address bar that you can use to teleport between OpenSim,
SecondLife and realXtend worlds.

You can also use teleport script to teleport you from SL to e.g.
Openlifegrid:   llMapDestination("rex://logingrid.net:8002", <100, 100, 0>,
ZERO_VECTOR);

Note: We are still far away from 1.0 stable release, but we are working full
speed to that direction!

Best regards,
Jani Pirkola/realXtend