[sldev] [VWR] Wireshark disector for SL protocol

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:28:07 PST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Robin Cornelius
<robin.cornelius at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Ok, i've mostly got working code together now, its sitting at
>  svn://slupdate.byteme.org.uk/wireshark/plugins/secondlife  (check out
>  with svn)

Ok, just a quick follow up on this mini project

The code now works on linux and windows as a wireshark plugin, details
for getting the source building and even a few binaries for the lazy
are are at http://www.byteme.org.uk/wireshark-sl-disector.html

The binaries may not work if you have different installed system
libraries to me so i don't really know if they are useful or not.

Dissection seems to work, zero coding is now done as well. Only thing
i have not really finished is the ability to change which UDP port it
looks on. But this will do for now

Robin