[sldev] [VWR] Mozlib2 troubles

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Mar 7 09:11:34 PST 2008

On 3/6/08 9:28 AM, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> On 3/6/08 9:18 AM, Tofu Linden wrote:
>> Robin Cornelius wrote:
>>> http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/llmozlib/browser/trunk/llmozlib2
>>
>> This branch looks seriously broken - it's missing renames, deletes,
>> new files, probably more.  I'll see about getting it fixed-up.
>
> My apologies.  I got about 3/4 way done with staging this and then got
> distra...
>
> ooo shiny, hold on a sec

Ok....I fixed the problem from yesterday.  Turns out the mistake was
more of an honest mistake than me just flaking out (though equally
dumb).  I got "done" by my personal estimation, but failed to account
for added and removed files in my export process.  Sorry about that.  In
the short term, I'll try to do a better job at this.

In the not-too-distant glorious future, we're hoping that llmozlib can
be the first client-side project that we can develop directly on
svn.secondlife.com.  Callum is leading an effort to make that move;
something can always come up, but it looks promising that we should be
able to do this.

Rob