[sldev] Sim Sponsor Ship

Storm Basiat storm2k5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:08:31 PDT 2008

Greetings, My name is Storm Basiat and I'm a teen grider.

I'm working with machinima instructors on the Teen Grid to run workshops for
teens and to do this we need to invest in a sim dedicated to Machinima as
our space on the simulator is currently limited. If we got funding to
purchase a Machinima sim we would be running regular workshops where teens
will be able to create their own sets, costumes and scripts and then record
them and then publish them on various video sharing sites. The cost of the
simulator can be found at
http://secondlife.com/community/land-islands.phpWe are also able to
clame the educators 50% discount. If
you want to fund the simulator we will put up a sponsorship logo on our
website, movies and island.

Thank you for considering our request. If you have any questions or need
further information on my project; please feel free to contact me at any
time.

Best Regards,
Storm Basiat
+44 (0) 113 815 2329