[sldev] LLMozLib2 is now exclusively in the public SVN repository

Callum Prentice callum at lindenlab.com
Mon Mar 17 14:34:16 PDT 2008

We've moved the primary location of the LLMozLib2 source code over to
the public SVN repository from the Linden Lab internal one. You can
browse it directly using trac here:
http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/llmozlib/browser/trunk/llmozlib2

I made a simple Wiki page that contains links to the relevant locations
in SVN as well as links to README text files describing how to build it
on the platforms we support. You can find it here:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LLMozLib2

Now that we're all using the same branch for development, the
inconsistencies and out of date versions will be a thing of the past.

FWIW, I followed the Windows instructions I wrote on a brand box and was
able to check out, patch and build the Mozilla source successfully and
then use these files to build LLMozLib2. The same should be true of the
Mac and Linux versions but I'm not able to test them.

Apologies that it's taken this long to get things in shape.

Comments and suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers.

--Cal