[sldev] [AWG] AWG2 - event info and new location

Liana Holmberg liana at lindenlab.com
Mon Mar 17 16:02:34 PDT 2008

For those of you planning to attend the Second Life Grid Architecture
Working Group tomorrow, here are a few reminders and a location change.
See you there.
-Liana

* Location: Looks like we'll have a large turn out, so I've moved this
event to Pooley Stage.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brampton/8/251/50/
<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pooley/252/5/50/>

* To receive event notices, IM Liana Linden for an invite to the AWG
Participants group.

* This meeting will use Voice. Please test your microphone beforehand.

* First draft of the Second Life Grid - Open Grid Protocol
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLGOGP_Draft_1