[sldev] [VWR] llmozlib and xulrunner

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:18:20 PDT 2008

Jani Pirkola wrote:
> Lasse,
>
> I think we use openjpeg in the realXtend viewer, can that be used here too?
> If you think it can be used, we could give it to SL-dev.
>
> Jani

Um, i'm confused?

We do have openjpeg, the viewer will run time detect KDU or openjpeg and
use what is available. You got openjpeg support with the code you forked :-)

My comments about missing openjpeg refer to Debian, which was the
questioning i was answering. I am part of the pkg-phototools team on
debian and we are in the final stages of getting openjpeg included with
in debian.

Robin