[sldev] Your Feedback Wanted on Search Flagging !

SignpostMarv Martin me at signpostmarv.name
Fri May 2 11:03:19 PDT 2008

Will there be any indication that content has been removed ?
According to my records, there are 152,739 events IDs that "don't
exist", and no reason for their non-existence is given.

I suppose it's also good timing that I've just recently implemented
SVC-184 and WEB-637 myself :-P (see
http://marvulous.co.uk/event-flagging/ and
http://svc.sl.net.marvulous.co.uk/event/1399 )

It would be handy for third party sites like sw.slr if the resources for
flagging content was predictable and non-obfuscated, so that content
reporting is handled by the first-party service rather than the
third-party service.