[sldev] 1.20rc5 linux: missing boost_signals-gcc34-mt

Carsten Juttner carjay at gmx.net
Sat May 3 05:04:27 PDT 2008

Marvin wrote:
> there is another problem, that multithreaded versions of the libraries are not
> available everywhere. Is there a problem linking to the non-threaded
> versions?

Thinking about it, the GUI is currently single-threaded most of the time
so it probably won't matter but given that somebody at LL thought it
might be necessary to link against mt versions I'd rather go with that.

But it could just be a case of "better safe than sorry" :)

Which distribution does not include mt-versions of boost libraries?

Regards,
Carsten